Policies and Procedures
Ordering & Service:
· Our Customer Service Representative staff is thoroughly experienced to assist you with any question. They are available by phone
at 800-348-7847 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
· Ordering by fax 401-728-1402 or E-mail available 24 hours daily.
· Mail order to: 9 Powder Hill Road, Lincoln, RI 02865
· No minimum order requirements.
· No handling charges.
· No extra charge for rush or express delivery.
· Regular items are shipped from stock within two to three business days of receipt of order.
· Custom orders are shipped in five days or less.
· UPS and FedEx are our preferred carriers. If you require another carrier, this needs to be specified at the time of order.
· Custom refers to any change from our standard sizes or colors.
· Minimum custom rug size must be 2 feet and the maximum rug size can be up to 20 feet (30 feet for runners).
· When ordering custom accessories, the width or length measurements must be in full inches.
· A very high percentage of our orders are for custom design products. We make it easier for you and your customers to take full advantage of these services, however, we do ask that these orders be mailed or faxed for confirmation purposes.
· If you require additional information or in-person service, please notify us at 800-348-7847. One of our sales representatives will contact you as soon as they are available.
Terms & Discounts:
· Our terms are NET-30 days from the date of shipment/invoice F.O.B. our factory in Lincoln, RI.
Note: Prices are exclusive of all taxes and are subject to change without notice. Rhody Rug, Inc. reserves the right to alter the above terms due to credit standing or otherwise.
· Orders cannot be processed for an account that is past due on payments. The account must be current.
· Prepayment customers not eligible for terms must prepay with a certified check or a credit card.
· In order for a cancellation to be accepted free of charge, it must be cancelled by 5:00pm EST on the following business date from order date. A $20 cancellation charge will be applied after that period, if the order has already shipped, the goods are owned by the customer.
· We will drop ship any order directly to your customer. This saves you time and money while passing shipment responsibility to us. A charge of $4 per order will be applied.
· We make our product images available to our retail partners for promotional use. These images are the property of Rhody Rug, Inc. and can only be used in a manner deemed acceptable by Rhody Rug, Inc.
· All returns must be authorized by Rhody Rug, Inc. We reserve the right to refuse any delivery which does not have a return authorization number.
· Returns must be authorized within 30 days of the shipment/invoice date.
· Custom made products are non-returnable.
· In the unlikely event that an item is defective due to poor workmanship or an error on our part, the item can be returned at no cost.
· Used items will not be accepted for return or credit.
· Returns due to incorrect ordering by dealer or consumer will be subject to a restocking charge of 20% or $20, whichever is
greater. Freight for these items must be pre-paid.
· Rhody Rug, Inc offers a 90-day warranty against any manufacturing defects on all our products, in the unlikely event that merchandise is defective due to inadequate workmanship, we reserve the right to repair and return it.
· Due to the manufacturing nature of our products being handcrafted, size variations are expected, but not more than ± 3% of the listed size.
· Dye lots may vary slightly. All of our yarns are dyed to our strict specifications, but tolerable dye lot variations are to be expected.
· Space-dyeing is a yarn dyeing technique that gives the rug a unique look and it may differ from time to time. This may result in a totally unique look in different areas of the rug. Due to this random dyeing technique, no two rugs will be exactly alike.
· Our product labels contain very important information and care instruction about our fine products. Always instruct your customers to carefully follow all advice printed on the labels.
· A non-skid floor padding is strongly recommended. Padding will bring comfort, safety and cushion to your rug. It will also add durability, protect your floors, and prevent color transfer.
· Please complete the Rhody Rug, Inc. credit form if this is your first time ordering from us. Customers not eligible for terms must prepay with a certified check or a credit card before shipment can be scheduled.
· As mentioned previously, orders cannot be processed for accounts that are past due.
· A minimum late fee of $10 or 1½% per month (18% per annum) will be assessed on all invoices paid after their due.
· All bounced checks by the writer’s bank or those that cannot be cashed for any reason are subject to a $20 non-sufficient funds(NSF) charge.
Last updated: June 1, 2014